Work in 2019
Work in 2018
- Revised version of the pre-1966 page.
Work in 2017
- New pages covering Harvington Sports Ground with its cricket and football teams under Sports.
- Deeds to Bank House.
- Deeds to Finch Hay.
- Major reorganisation and additions to the 'Pictures' page.
Work in 2016
- Major study on the cottages and inhabitants of the Brickyards hamlet.
- Burials in Harvington from 1813 to 1929, under Registers R.
- a lovely piece of old Harvington under Houses/Cotswold View.
- New section on buildings as opposed to houses.
- Deeds to Candle Cottage.
Work in 2015
- Rectors of Harvington.
- Revision of houses page.
- PC Street lighting.
- PC 1949 electoral roll.
- PC Coronation PC notes.
- 1939 census of Harvington.
- History of Harvington by John M Winterburn.
- Our Village by Marjorie Bailey.
- New page for the school.
- New material on the Mansell family in 'Families'.
- Old photos in Notes & Queries.
- Deeds to Cedar Lodge.
- Deeds to Crooked Walls.
- New page for Notes & Queries.
- New page on Families of Harvington.
- New section on Harvington's public houses.
- New section on Harvington in WW2.
- Steve Cook's poem about our village on front page.
- A major upgrade of the 'Houses' page.
- Start of a transcription of the church registers from 1812.
- Old copies of the Parish Magazine - on 'Church' page.
- Archaeology page including early history.
- 1838 Tithe Map.
- Bibliography added to front page.
- Harvington Transport throuth time by Phil Bawn.
Work in 2014
- Reverend Davenport's copy of the Parish Registers up to 1812.
- Detailed plan of the old churchyard - under construction.
- Old churchyard survey and plan now finished except for small historial additions.
Work in 2013
- Millenium Festival Book.
- Creation of www.harvington-history.org.uk website, previously hosted on www.rawes.co.uk.
- Harvington's War Dead by A W Stephens.
- Harvington's Bier.
- Harvington's Dovecote.
Work in 2012
- Memorials in the old churchyard.
- Houses in Harvington.
- Pictures of Harvington.
- Marjorie Bailey's History of Harvington.