1966 - 1977

Unfortunatly the present owners Colin and Alexandra Jones have not inherited the old Deeds. They bought the property off Mrs Judy Beeson who only has copies of two documents, a conveyance from 1966 and another from 1977. It is with great regret that the Deeds are at present considered lost although there is always a possiblility that they may come to light. Mrs Beeson kindly lent these two conveyances to be copied. They are presented here by Julian Rawes, March 2022.

Limes01:         Conveyance dated 11th January 1966.

[Pages 1 to 9):]

Limes02:         1904. Conveyance dated 1977.
[Pages 1 to 4):]